|Price:||$189.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Made in US
- Plastic frame
- Plastic lens
- Polarized Iridium
- 100% UV protection coating
- Lens width: 29 millimeters
- Bridge: 18 millimeters
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The design secret to crux n's panoramic vision lies in the open-edged lens construction that eliminates potential peripheral obstruction and enables greater visibility at any active speed. The fusion of technology and fit amplify the performance possibilities for activities whether on land or water. Founded in 1985, revo quickly became a global performance eyewear brand known as the leader in polarized lens technology. Revo sunglasses were first created by utilizing lens technology developed by nasa as solar protection for satellites. Nearly three decades later, revo continues to build on its rich tradition of technology and innovation by offering the clearest and most advanced high-contrast polarized eyewear in the world. Revo supports the buy vision, give sight initiative in which (through 2016), $10 from the sale of every new pair of revo sunglasses, up to a total of $10 million, will be donated to the charity.
In 1985, Revo believed that NASA technology was just as suited for sunglasses as it was for satellites. The result? The most advanced sunglasses on Earth. It was a revolutionary idea, to say the least. Today, Revo Polarcast Technology continues to build on this tradition of innovation by using the best materials, design and manufacturing processes possible. It’s this dedication that’s given the world sunglasses that surpass the standard for polarized performance and clarity. Revo continues to partner with adventure-based philanthropists Jimmy Chin and Alexandra Cousteau, and most recently paired up with Australian surfer, Wayne Lynch. The result has been stunning, as Revo continues its mission of creating the clearest and most advanced polarized sunglasses in the world.
- Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 8 x 3.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00C8EUE9S
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: Crux N
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 8, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: